My name is Jennifer Thompson. I am an outgoing, unique and creative individual. I am passionate about the martial arts, fitness, music, dance, yoga, theatre and writing.
Martial Arts Experience
- Chito Ryu and Shoto Kan Karate Shodan from Chonin Kan Karate Do (17 years experience)
- Koryu Uchinadi Kenpo-Jutsu Sandan
- 5 years competitive amateur wrestling
- 4 years Yamane Ryu
- 2 years Chinese Weaponry
- 2018 GTA Classic BJJ Female Heavy Weight White Belt Gold Medalist
- 2013 IRKRS Honour Roll Yudansha of the Year
- 2011 IRKRS Honour Roll Mudansha of the Year
- Social Media & Blog Coordinator, Fashion Takes Action (Jan. 2015-June 2015)
- Marketing Assistant, Leonardo Worldwide Corporation (Sept. 2015-Dec. 2015)
- Top 5 Superstar Storytellers of 2015
- Superstar Storyteller: Grant Hall Hotel
- Q+A: How The Cedars Of Williamsburg Bed And Breakfast Made 2015 A Record Year Of Revenue
- [Video] How Do You Manage The Digital Marketing Strategy For Multiple Properties?
- Blog Recap: Best Of October
- [Video] What Role Does Multimedia Play On Social Media?
- Fashion Revolution Day Sew-In
- Fashion Revolution Day Canada 2015
- What We’re Reading: “Toxic Threads: The Big Fashion Stitch-Up”
- Why Do We Practice Zen Meditation in Western Dojo
- The Road Less Travelled Is Not Always a Road