Where inspiration strikes.
Are you a martial artist looking for inspiration?
Here you will find creative ideas and solutions to help you teach your classes or seminars, navigate your own learning and promote your martial art.
CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT POSTS:
- Want To Be Good At Martial Arts? It’s About Time In. - Whether your a serious competitor or just pursuing martial arts as a hobby, its all about how many hours of work you invest in. It’s the time you spend working technique and the energy you expend to master it that determines your skill and rank.
- Beginner’s Guide to Surviving a Koryu Uchinadi Gasshuku - If you've never attended a martial arts seminar before, you might not be sure what to expect and you may be a little intimated. So, I made up a short guide to help those who are new to get the most out of their training and the extracurricular activities.
- Beauty and The Beast: Balancing Femininity and Prowess as a Female Martial Artist - In this post, I explain how I balance the forces of femininity and prowess as a female martial artist.
- Just Because You’re Injured. . . - Even if you've sustained an injury that affects your martial arts training, it doesn't mean you can't participate. Here we look at different strategies to participate in the dojo when you're injured.
- Bruising Easily, A Reflection on Martial Arts - Bruises are simply a natural representation of how the martial arts affect me. That being: “I face enough negative experiences to give me character, but not enough to make me callous”.